Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seggies Introduction to Paul


Theres a PPT to go with this

Seggie’s introduction ,
To Paul Thomas Parsons ,
Born ---------------------,
Here’s a young Paul
With Alan his grandfather.
He has an older brother and
Sister.
His favourite pet was a goat, named,
The Fonz.
The Fonz won a local pet show!
He has always loved animals,
Especially horses.
He is from New Zealand.
He has a large extended family
He loves the outdoors.
He’s had a few different jobs.
And he’s met a few people, but
He doesn’t make a pretty bride!
Rockie Horror Picture show 2004.
Any further questions and he’ll rustle up
Some answers!
21 flowers for 21 days.
Paul hopes that you enjoyed this
Power point presentation.

3 comments:

  1. This is a PPT that I use to introduce myself to my students with. On the PPT I use pictures etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make comments here please use your gmail or google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seggie was a Mongolian girl I was dating back in 2008, I had alot more poems for her or about her, but when we broke up, I deleted them all. Luckily enough I still have these two, as they were bloody good poems.

    ReplyDelete