Monday, August 13, 2012

YZ


YZ
Loves horse riding
Loves meeting people  after work
Learns about life through others lives
Loves buying shoes,
Wearing one special pair makes her happy
Loves smiling
Thinks smiling is her best look
YZ
Being outside on a cool autumns day,
The ground far below my feet,
And the sun dimming,
Low in the west sky.
Resting upon his back,
My hands on his reins,
Turning him from left
To right,
Or to the halt.
Or, simply leaning over,
And whispering in his ear,
Its time to run boy,
Lets go,
And share the cool wind together.
When we come to a stop,
I slide off his back,
Falling like a feather to the ground,
And show him my hand,
Gently patting his face,
He nudges me,
As if to say
I want more.
So I wrap my arms around his neck
And breath in his scent,
I give him a kiss,
Thank you boy,
See you tomorrow.

There’s nothing I like more,
Then to go out after work,
And meet some friends,
To get away from the dreary chores
Of my job,
The stress sitting heavily in my mind,
I’m not learning,
I’m living,
An empty shell,
With my mind occupying it,
I learn best when I’m with others,
The tales they tell me,
Gives me hope and dreams,
So, I escape and pretend not to be me,
But that queen,
In far far away land,
I learn through others,
Things that simply cant be taught in schools,
For their experiences are not mine,
And mine not theirs,
Yet with their knowledge,
I grow,
Like the rose,
Her roots firmly in the ground,
Taking up all the goodness and nutrients ,
That it has to offer.

I’m your typical girl,
I love shopping,
A days shopping brings me much pleasure,
Almost as much as riding that horse,
Yet, shopping does it all for me,
Especially shoe shopping,
Going into a shop,
Spending hours there,
Just to turn around and say the right ones aren’t there,
Is my kind of fun,
Then eventually finding that one pair
That matches my golden brown eyes
And silver toes,
Makes me smile,
My insides go all funny,
My heart skips a beat,
My fingers treble
As I type on my keyboard at work,
I’m happy,
I cant say it,
I can’t describe it,
Just my whole body knows,
That those are the shoes,
I will treasure,
Like a girl with her diamonds,
I’m happy,
Wearing that special pair of shoes!

My smile, is the fashion I like to wear most,
With my cheek bones,
Forming a small V around my small,
And dainty nose,
A dimple rippling back from my left cheek,
My soft peach lips widen,
And my bottom lip
Drops a bit,
But not too much,
To show  a few,my pearly white teeth,
Yet not alot,
As I don’t want to give it all away.
My smile is my best feature,
My soft brown hair,
Reaching for the floor,
Past my shoulders and beyond,
My eyes,
So full of promise,
So full of desire,
Look out from within their caves,
Shining, like a torch in the dark,
Reaching out for those,
Who might lurk about.
Weakening anyone who is near,
Girls giggle when they see it,
Boys crumble,
Men weep,
Daring not to show ,
Their true emotion,
Hidden deep inside.
For, you see my smile,
Is not just about a set of lips,
Or sweep of my hair,
Its about everything,
Put in a giant mixing bowl
Making my smile,
The one thing that people
Want to see everyday.

Happiness is something,
I live for everyday,
Through horses,
I learn to be at peace with animals,
And one with mother nature,
Through people, I learn how to be at peace with people
And the world within me,
Through shopping,
And finding the right shoes,
I learn how to be happy
And through being happy,
I can give the universe,
That thing it yearns for
And cries for every time its not around,
My smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment