Aerosmith could be singing “I don’t wanna miss a thing” in the background, and Guns in Roses could be jamming “Paradise city right” beside my bed, but I would still be happy, oblivious in my thoughts.
I could be in a park, with the sparrows could be singing a tune, and I could be reading my favourite book “The catcher the Rye”, the sound of silence resonating through out the trees but I would still be happy, oblivious in my thoughts.
I could be in city a being lazy eating potato chips watching “Sex in the city”, a thousand people could be walking past me, and millions more cars could be honking their horns, but I would still be happy, oblivious in my thoughts.
But, when Batman rocks up in his Bat plane, then things would change. I’d straighten up a little, alot, look over at him casually and raise an eyebrow, and say:
"So, where are we going today big boy?
No comments:
Post a Comment