Monday, August 20, 2012

ecstasy


Ecstasy
1: Im a musican and I am going to produce an album project
2: I just lost my love and I want a new one
3: Im deciding if Im going to stay or if im going to go back home

Ecstasy,

I love to pump it,
I love to ride it,
I love to beat it,
I love to spin those wheels,
See the ecstasy on their faces,
I love it,
When their pleasure is mine,
When I am their creator,
I love it,
When their centre is me,
And they are my wheel,
I love it,
When their ears,
Rise up and twirl,
I love it,
When they can’t control,
Their bodies rolling,
Their legs flailing,
Their arms,
Getting lost,
Up close,
Or afar,
I love it,
When there’s,
Not just one,
Not just a few,
But many
Reasons,
For their hair to be let down,
For their bodies to loose control,
I love it,
When I am their reason,
I love it,
When they know nothing,
But the sound of my drums,
The sweetness of my words,
The centre of my universe.

I look outside,
Those drops falling from above,
Could be mine,
Falling from my cheeks,
Those rivers rushing by,
Could be mine,
Escaping to history,
I look outside,
I see green trees,
I hear birds singing,
I smell roses breathing,
I look inside,
I see black,
Where once there was red,
I see rocks,
Where once there were pebbles,
I see ice,
Where once there was water,
I look above,
At that plain white ceiling,
No end,
And no beginning,
I see how it meets the walls,
I see how it touches the floors,
I see a canvas,
I see a brush,
I see some colours,
Whispering for me to come over,
I dip that brush,
Into the colour,
Mixing and a matching,
Dabbing and a dropping,
I see the white
Changing,
I see the white
Evolving,
I see the white,
No longer dull and desert,
I see the white,
Transform,
Into something new,
Something different,
Something yet to be learnt.

It’s been so long here,
So long in a place I now call home
In a foreign place,
Where my mother tongue,
Is something they want,
Something they need,
Something I must give them,
But, its been so long,
In somewhere that’s not my own,
Somewhere,
Where I will forever be the guest,
The question is,
And is,
That if I leave,
Those horizons I seek,
Those horizons I need,
Back on the other side,
Will they still be there,
Will they still exist?
Will I be at one,
And they will be at one,
With me,
For taking such a retreat?


No comments:

Post a Comment