Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seggie In Mongolia 2008


Theres a PPT to go with this.

If I could give Seggie a,
 Flower for every day,
That I have known her,
Or will know her ,
Then their petals would ,
Shower her in a colourful
Serenade,
Dripping from her body ,
To form a soft mat,
As she walks,
From Mongolia to Korea,
With her smile giving life,
To the lone flower
Lying on its own,
And warmth to those flowers,
Surrounded in green.
Yet still that 1 flower a day,
Would not be enough,
To show her, how much
Better, 
My life had become ,
So, perhaps… 2 ,
No, 3, no, 4 ,
White, pink, red, and yellow ,
For her in the hot days ,
To not be protected by sunscreen,
But by flower power.
Yet with all these flowers I would ,
Give, none could ever atone,
for,
The softness in her voice,
The beauty in her mind ,
And the silkyness in her eyes,
Which is Seggie.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I especially like this poem,
    its structure, and the way it was written, I can really feel what I'm writing here.
    Although, let me assure you this relationship was four years ago and I'm not lamenting it now!

    ReplyDelete