Hi,
and thank you for spending the time to look at my blog.
you will see on my more recent poems,
there are 3 things at the start,
this is because I have said to my friends to tell me 3 things about them, and give me a photo, so i have a visual stimulus, or i will look at their photo on facebook,
Then I write a poem from those three things,
the original I send to the subject,
then i repost it here, and I change the name, so they can keep their annoynmity,
so noone should ever know who the poem is about.
Please become a follower, you can do this by joining my site, on the top right corner,
you should use your gmail account to do this.
In the earlier posts here, prior to August 2012,
you will see my travel journal from my great Malaysian. Brunei, Indonesian, Singapore trip,
and the earlier posts before that are random stories and poems,
and theres a few from when I was at university, and before.
My hope is to get published sometime.
Soon, I will open a new blog, that will have the book that I have been writing, its not complete and not edited yet, but if you comment on that, I hope I will be able to improve my structure, and the course of the book.
Please comment on this blog,
your comments are appreciated, hopefully I will be able to grow from what you say.
Thanks for looking,
Poetry, not in Motion.
No comments:
Post a Comment