Tuesday, May 22, 2012

day 8 winter holidays 2012

After a morning yack to Huwaida (I miss her so) and Imin and a few more z's on the floor, it was time to go.
3 hours by car to Siba, we were hungry at 7.30 but the muslim restaurant was closed so we had to wait till 9 to get a feed. A quick break at a Chinese temple was refreshing, and i learnt that cheap ever ready batteries are shit!
we finally arrived at the bus terminal near ten, bus ticket bought, we had to rush into town for Abdillahs business, then rush back to catch the bus.
the bus ride was nothing short of spectacular. the scenary was great.
I met Noora, eventually at the bus station. I bought batteries and charger and a new larger better memory chip, the 4 gig was all used up.
We had dinner and met her mate Adam, who to be honest was a bit of a dick. too selfish in the conversation, he really had to be the centre of attention, defo not the type of guy I'd normally hangout with.
After dinner, I was dropped off at Joegen's place. hes a bloody nice guy, but I was tired of all my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment