Tuesday, May 22, 2012

day 15 winter holidays 2012

I had told Ayu many times I couldnt wait to meet her (Ayu stole my journal and wrote this) and she is very kind and very very much i can read her writing :) I like her from the first time my met her via email and I can read her hands writing again and I really happy to have developed a relationship with her over the last month (again, I'm not writing this part!)
This morning i wake up early, so i could check my fb message just incase she sent me a message, but she hadnt. so i went for breakfast and i met someone who helped me by my breakfast. but i lost her facebook name (luckily, later I found it) I said good bye to the hostel staffs and William is a good man. He took me up and took me to the airport.
Finally the time was near to heading to Batam.
And I was about to met this Indonesian Beauty, who is such a treat. And I met a taxi to harbour in Batam. the cost is Rp65,000. Pretty cheap she said!
Arrived at Punggur and I borrowed the peoples phone to contact her. She was there for more than 30 minutes to wait me. The poor bitch!
On a ferry we set sail, first class outdoors. Ayu had never travel first class, cause she is very weird. lol
Wow, oh my god, I'm so happy to be here. The sea air, the beauty, is it Ayu or the scenary?
We got taxi (ojek) scooters to Ayus home. her mum (ebu) had made lunch.
And the meal was so damn good!!! they then gave my shoulder a massage, for free :)

Meeting her family has reflected on her, because very kind, generous, food and best! I knew I had made the right decision making short stops in each place, because i have got to met such great people, like my Brunei Beauties Bintulu banter buddy, my Kuching last minute man, and Sabo park friends, my Ponitanak pals and awesome Ayu. And, if i hadnt made this decision to make such short stops, I wouldnt have met them!
(now I'm back writing) Ayu, my chocolate milkshake, is very pretty, I can't believe she doesnt have a bf, not that it wont be long until she has a new one.

I had to show her and her mum my ugly tattoo, and beer belly, now i have extra incentive to work and diet hard, as opportunities like this are rare for me ^^

I met her whole family, brother, sister in laws, kids, very nice people.
for dinner, we jumped on the scooters and went to the China town for dinner.
Later on, Ayu and I went to a karaoke room for fun, but we discovered we are both very horrible singers!
and that was it for day 15 of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment